Shoes and Hans like to give you the opportunity to learn (for free) the basics for creating good fitting shoes.
Sign Up for free and we will send to your email address a password to navigate to our Classroom
Your teacher will be Hans van der Elzen from The Netherlands.
Request Invite to classroom
What we teach in the first lessons.
- How to measure the foot length
- What is the shoe last length?
- How we measure the foot circumference for the width
- How to make the shoe last insole shape construction for perfect fitting shoes
- (Constructions you will find in Inches and millimeters attached on the PDF file)
- How to check the critical points for good fitting shoe lasts and where to find the correct girth point
- How to work with width table for shoe lasts
- Make one shoe last insole shape yourself and show that you understand the construction.
- The insole shape will be checked by us and we send the feedback to you.
- How to make a shoe last copy for your first basic technical shoe patterns.